Please refer to our video tutorial: Creating an email account.
To create an email account in cPanel:
- Log into cPanel.
- Click the Email Accounts icon.
- Enter a new email address.
- From the drop-down box, choose the domain to use for this account.
- Enter a password. It is recommended that you make the password as strong as possible (100/100). The Generate Password tool will always give you a maximum-strength password. For security reasons, passwords with a strength of less than 60/100 may not be accepted.
- Re-enter the password to confirm.
- Optional: Change the quota for the mailbox storage. The default setting of 250 MB is recommended.
- Click the Create button.
- Optional: On the next screen, click the Yes button to setup a mail client (such as Outlook or Mail.app) for your new email account.
- From cPanel Home, click the Email Accounts icon. Scroll down to the Current Accounts section. The icons next to each email account allow you to go back and change any option you set while creating the account.
Congratulations! You now know how to create an email account.